- Sat, March 12 2011
- Filed under: Fundraising essentials
Network for Good has ways to help the victims of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan here.
If you are responding to the crisis, thank you. You are welcome to contact Network for Good at support (at) networkforgood.org with the following information so we can evaluate your organization for inclusion on our response page:
• Please provide your organization name and EIN.
• Confirm that you are providing direct relief and include a description of your efforts and/or website links detailing your activities.
• Supply a brief description (40 characters) describing your relief efforts to include in a listing at NetworkforGood.org.
• Ensure your GuideStar ( http://www.guidestar.org) profile is up to date because Network for Good features that information, and many donors research organizations through GuideStar.