- Tue, January 17 2012
- Filed under: Marketing essentials
1. Email is still the best way to reach most people, so focus on building your lists in 2012.
2. Consumers are “device indifferent,” meaning they are using many forms of technology. You need to think about how to reach them wherever they are - and that means coordinated outreach across different types of technology, including mobile (phones and tablets).
3. Social media has come of age and it requires the same approach - integrated with other forms of outreach.
4. Content remains king. If you want people to care, give them great information, stories and pictures. Outreach in any form is ineffective if it’s not engaging!