Fri, November 09 2012

Free webinar: Four-step formula for improving appeals - or any message

I’m conducting a free webinar on Tuesday with a four-step formula for better appeals.  You are invitedRegister here even if you can’t make the 1pm ET Network for Good session.  We’ll send you a recording when it’s done.

In this session you’ll learn:

• 4 questions you need to ask to develop an effective message
• The best methods for connecting with donors’ emotion
• Tips for putting the formula in place for your year-end efforts

I hope you can join me!

Comments

Hi there,

Please register me for the webinar. Unfortunately I won’t be able to sit in, but I shall appreciate the recording.

Kind regards,

Posted by Alphonso Slinger  on  11/09  at  05:10 AM

I found the amount of pages I had to click through to sign up for the webinar a little discouraging. There was no specific button on the first linked page to “Sign up for the webinar”. Thanks for letting me share these thoughts.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  11/09  at  09:57 AM

Alphonso: you need to register yourself with the links I provided in the blog post, please.  Dan - there is only one registration page, so I am not clear on where you are finding multiple pages.  You just fill out the right hand form and you’re done!

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  11/09  at  11:35 AM

Thanks!

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  11/12  at  12:25 PM

I signed up for the webinar knowing that I wouldn’t be able to attend in real time. I was anticipating receiving the recording via email but haven’t yet received anything. Can you please forward the recording?

Posted by Trish  on  11/15  at  12:24 PM

Please visit the following page for access to the recording and the slides.

Posted by katya  on  11/15  at  05:01 PM