- Tue, April 03 2012
- Filed under: Mobile
I spoke on mobile engagement at Innogive in San Francisco yesterday. In my talk, I highlighted The Mobile Frontier guide that we at Network for Good wrote with Convio.
The full guide is here. In the meantime, here are six things to keep in mind when going mobile!
1. Always start by defining your audience, what you want them to do, and what the mobile goal is for your organization.
2. Assess the resources you will commit and the anticipated return on investment - or return on engagement.
3. Collaborate with key members of your team on planning and program design.
4. Identify how you will deliver, promote and support your mobile efforts.
5. Ensure your existing outreach and engagement systems are prepared for the introduction of your mobile program.
6. Measure and analyze your program as it proceeds. This will allow you to know what is working and what needs changing.